TERMS OF SALE
RULES OF PURCHASE
The purchase of goods takes place through access to the site and subsequent registration. On website there is a description of the main features of the products. All information about products are intended as mere material for general information. It’s understood that pictures accompanying products description may not be fully representative of their features, but they may differ in colour, size and accessories. About some products, subject to price promotions, Rigel Velox reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the quantity, upon notice and acceptance by the customer, failing which the order will be void.
RULES OF DELIVERY
The goods are delivered in Italy by Forwarder, and abroad by Forwarder or postal services. No responsibility can be attributed to Rigel Velox in the event of delay in the order or in good delivery. Upon delivery the customer is required to check:
• the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered
• number of packages is as specified in the transport document
Any damage to the product or to packing must be immediately notified to carrier, putting “RESERVE OF CONTROL” written on delivery note. Once signed Forwarder delivery not, the customer can’t plead any objection about the appearance of goods In case of no-collection within 5 working days of goods in storage at carrier warehouse, because of repeated impossibility to deliver to the address given by customer, order will be cancelled.
TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY CHARGES
Transport costs are charged to customers and amount to € 10,00 in Italy. Abroad, they vary according to place of delivery, and they are communicated to customer eachtime.
RULES OF PAYMENT
All prices in this site are intended retail prices, and therefore, VAT fee is included. Delivery of goods takes place only after the receipt of payment. In case of cancelling of the order by customer, or in case of non-acceptance of the order by Rigel Velox, the amounts paid will be returned (return times depend exclusively on banking system) and transaction will be cancelled. For each order, Rigel Velox delivers sales document of goods shipped. For the issuance of invoice, Rigel Velox uses informations supplied by customer on ordering. The customer may request a copy of invoice within three months from the issue.
Payments can be made as follows:
• Cash to the carrier (additional cost € 4)
• Paypal: safe and immediate, no-cost for customer, you can use credit cards
• Bank transfer in advance: bank codes are noted on web-site. Please, always indicate order data
• Postal-order in advance payable to Rigel srl. Please, always indicate order data
All products sold by Rigel Velox are covered by 24 months warranty for conformity defects, according to DL 24/02. To take advantage to warranty, customer must keep invoice or sale documents sent with the products themselves.
Warranty applies to every product with a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, respecting its intended use. In case of lack of conformity, Rigel Velox, at no costs for customer, will repair/replace the products or, if necessary, cancel the contract.
If the defect doesn’t result a lack of conformity, according to DL 24/02, the customer will be charged for all costs of verification and repair of the product
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWL
For and within limits established in art.64 DL 6.9.2005 n.206, the customer is entitled, within 10 (ten) days of receipt of products purchased, to exercise the right of withdrawal, namely the right to return the products received and to obtain reimbursement of the price paid. This right applies to all products within the site with peremptory exception for food delivered sealed and thereafter opened by the customer.
Under and within art.64 DL 206/2005, Rigel Velox states that the right of withdrawal is exclusively for consumer- customers, that is, only to natural persons who purchase products for their own use and act for purposes not related to their professional activity, or if they make the purchase without using a VAT number.
To exercise the right of withdrawal the customer must contact Rigel Velox by mail or by phone. Subsequently the customer must make promptly the shipment of the product: as required by law, transport costs and responsibility of goods during the shipment are charged to the customer. The product should be returned intact in its original packaging with all its parts and accessories, including any instructions, cables, etc. In case of damage during transport Rigel Velox will inform the customer within five working days from receipt of goods. The damaged goods will be made available for the return and the request for withdrawal will be simultaneously cancelled.
Deducted any repair costs for verified damages, Rigel Velox will refund the amount within 30 days from receipt of goods purchased, by bank transfer or according to the customer’s instructions The right of withdrawal is unenforceable if the goods are returned damaged (not caused by transport), or incomplete, or if parts, accessories and components are missing (including instruction manuals).
The sales contract between the customer ad Rigel Velox is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. About how not otherwise provided is applicable Italian law. For the resolution of civil ad criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this sales contract, the jurisdiction shall be exclusively of Forum of Florence
HANDLING PERSONAL DATA INFORMATIONS
SUBJECT: Information and request for consent pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 13, 23 and 26 of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196, concerning the protection of the processing of personal data.
Within the meaning and the effects of art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003 Rigel Velox informs that:
- The above-mentioned law provides a number of obligations for everyone performs processing of personal data related to other persons (i.e.collection,storage, processing, communication, distribution, ecc,), by prescribing a duty to inform all concerned about the rights that the law recognizes them and on the features of data processing;
- The processing of personal data communicated to Rigel Velox will be held on the premises of Rigel Velox, Via Mannelli 18 Signa, in accordance with the principles of necessity and relevance to the use of procedures also computerized, for legal and fiscal obligations for the implementation of contractual obligations;
- Holder of processing data is Rigel Velox. The controller of processing data is domiciled, for the purpose of the law, in the same place as the Company. During such processing data, the owner and its officers may become aware of the data; data will be treated in compliance with obligations under law on privacy and in accordance with principles of fairness;
- Processing personal data will be with manual and automatic systems used to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes of treatment, based on the data in our possession ant with your commitment to immediately communicate any corrections, additions, and/or upgrades;
- Excluding disclosures and communications made to comply with legal and contractual requirements, the data supplied to the writer will be used only for the requirements of the law;
- The nature of the provision is intended strictly necessary in relation to the purpose of the treatments above mentioned. Your contribution of these data is essential for the accurate performance of the activities listed above;
- Any refusal will make impossible to properly fulfil contractual and legal obligations, jeopardizing the continuation of the relationship established between the parts;
- At any time you can excercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art.7 of Legislative decree 196/03, in particular of:
- to know the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form;
- to be informed about the holder, the purposes and methods of the processing and about the possibile responsible, about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated;
- to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data;
- to obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking thereof;
- to oppose the processing of data for legitimate reasons, without prejudice to the limits established by law;
- to oppose the sending of advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The complete text of the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning the rights of the interested party is available on the website of the Guarantor http://www.garanteprivacy.it.